Yes, but I don't run into people using the term here much, I think it's British, they usually call it wainscoting or "the panel below the rail." Dado is also a term used in joinery, meaning to cut a slot, usually with a router or table saw, often used for cabinetry and shelving. 

- steve 7-14-2023 5:59 pm

add a comment to this page:

Your post will be captioned "posted by anonymous,"
or you may enter a guest username below:

Line breaks work. HTML tags will be stripped.